Monday Morning Motivation: Jasmin Paris
January 21, 2019
I already had a Monday Morning Motivation post planned, but after Jasmin Paris’s amazing performance last week, I knew that I had to dedicate this week to her.
On Wednesday, Jasmin Paris won the Montane Spine race, a gruelling ultra covering 268 miles across the Pennines. Whilst completing a race of that distance is an amazing feat for anyone, there are several facts that make this even more amazing:
- Jasmin was the outright winner, beating other experienced runners of both sexes
- She broke the course record by more than 12 hours
- She is a nursing mother who expressed milk along the way
If that doesn’t inspire you to get out there this week, I don’t know what will!
Read more about Jasmin Paris
- Jasmin’s blog – Talking of fells,…
- Spine Race: Jasmin Paris becomes
firstfemale winner of 268-mileultra marathon
- Ultrarunner Jasmin Paris on her gruelling 83-hour win: ‘I just had one job to do’
- JASMIN PARIS BREAKS OUTRIGHT COURSE RECORD AT MONTANE SPINE RACE (UPDATED WITH VIDEO)
- Women’s Hour on Jasmin Paris (listen from 34:43 onwards)