I’ve been doing my best to make this blog as accessible as possible. I know that some of the photos that I uploaded before 2018 do not have alt text, so I am working through those and adding alt text as quickly as I can.
If you identify any accessibility issues, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. I will do my best to resolve any issues as well as providing alternative formats where possible.
What have I done to improve the accessibility of my blog?
- Labelled all links and buttons.
- Labelled comment forms.
- Used a dark font against a light background.
- Added alt text to all images from 2018 onwards.
- Used headings/subheadings.
- Ensured that link text is relevant.
- Avoided using video/audio that starts automatically.
- Tested my blog on different devices and browsers.
- Included transcripts for videos that don’t have captions.
If I’ve missed something, or you have suggestions about how I could further improve this blog’s accessibility, please do let me know.