I’ve had a bit of time to be able to read some articles online this week, so here are the ones that I felt were worth sharing…
- Highways England Cycling e-learning
This is an interesting website that features educational materials for cyclists
- Explained – the best running posture for triathletes
This short article explains the importance of running tall
- Beryl: a love story on two wheels
If the iPlayer link doesn’t work, you can hear this radio play about Beryl Burton on YouTube.
KIA’s Niro Triathlon Concept Car Is Your Future Training Partner
It is amazing how many triathlon-friendly features are packed into this car!
Every death on every road in Great Britain 1999-2010
This makes for sobering reading.
- Top 25 inspirational running blogs for women in 2016
Hmmm… I wonder why I’ve included this 😉
- Fisher-Price has created a turbo trainer for your three-year-old
This is such a cute idea.