I usually spend some time on New Year’s Eve planning my races for the following season, but of course, I start thinking about what I want to achieve before then. This year was no different, but I’ve been so busy that it’s taken until now for me to write down my plans…
- Swimathon – swim 2.5km in under an hour.
- Get in the pool at least once a week for the whole year and to make it to some open water swimming sessions.
- Take Baby M swimming once a week
- I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll get a place in RideLondon again this year
- Get involved in cyclocross this year
- Reading Half
- London Landmarks Half
- Southampton Half
- Do my 250th parkrun
- Long Course Weekend – do the full event
- Qualify as a Personal Trainer
I’m trying to be realistic about what I can achieve as I’m really busy at work and M is a high-maintenance tiny human. I’m sure there will be some other B & C goals that will come along throughout the season, so watch this space!