I was recently given the opportunity to try:
which is described as “real food nutrition for exercise, recovery, health and weight loss”.
The suggested times to drink this ‘meal in a glass’ are:
- Breakfast – it’s fast and filling
- Lunch – as a natural alternative to meal replacement products
- Pre exercise – fuel your workout two hours before with natural nutrition
- Post exercise – provides easily digestible protein and replaces lost nutrients naturally
I don’t want to replace my lunch, so I think I’ll try it as my breakfast for a week and see how I go. I usually eat porridge (often with protein powder), or scrambled eggs, so it should be easy to see whether I stay full for as long as I usually do.
I’ve been sent six flavours to try:
- macadamia nut and vanilla
- raw vegan hemp
I’m particularly interested in the pistachio one, but as a nut-lover the macadamia and almond ones also appeal to me.
I’m going to try one a day and will sharing my thoughts here 🙂
Purition run a monthly instagram competition that you can enter:
- Follow @fuelled_by_nature
- Upload a picture of you with Purition with the hashtag #winpurition
The team choose their favourite picture to win 3 x 500g bags of Purition.