More good news :-)
April 27, 2014
I found out today that I’ve been accepted as a Girls Gone Sporty ambassador 🙂
What’s on the Girls Gone Sporty website?
If you haven’t heard of Girls Gone Sporty before, then I’d recommend that you visit the website. It includes:
- Fitness. This page includes all of the latest posts on topics such as yoga, Zumba and running.
- Interviews. As it suggests, this page includes interviews with a variety of people including Olympian Sanya Richards and TV star Mircea Monroe.
- Food & Recipes. Healthy alternatives and reviews of diets. There is even information on growing your own food.
- Lifestyle. Fashion and giveaways. What more could you want?
- Reviews. Lots of gear and also some giveaways.
- Ambassadors. Find out about some of the GGS ambassadors and perhaps find one who lives near to you!
- Podcasts. Over 30 podcasts with fitness bloggers and other entrepreneurs.
Girls Gone Sporty is an online editorial magazine and a social community for women dedicated to living and leading sporty lives. In addition to providing cutting-edge content, we’re committed to creating a support system for women who are striving to be their best selves.
Connecting with GGS
You can connect with Girls Gone Sporty on:
Ambassadors are in groups so that we can get to know each other better, which is a great idea. I’ve been added to a fantastic group of women – GO #TEAMSTELLAR! Here are links to some of their amazing blogs:
Hopefully, some of these cool chicks will be featuring on my blog in future. (Hint, hint… I’m looking for some interesting bloggers to interview!)