More good news :-)
April 27, 2014
I found out today that I’ve been accepted as a Girls Gone Sporty ambassador 🙂
If you haven’t heard of Girls Gone Sporty before, then I’d recommend that you visit the website. It includes:
- Fitness – This page includes all of the latest posts on topics such as yoga, zumba and running
- Interviews – As it suggests this page includes interviews with a variety of people including Olympian Sanya Richards and TV star Mircea Monroe.
- Food & Recipes – Healthy alternatives, reviews of diets and even information on growing your own food.
- Lifestyle – Fashion and giveaways – what more could you want?
- Reviews – Lots of gear and also some giveaways.
- Ambassadors – Find out about some of the GGS ambassadors and perhaps find one who lives near to you!
- Podcasts – Over 30 podcasts with fitness bloggers and other entrepreneurs.
Girls Gone Sporty is an online editorial magazine and a social community for women dedicated to living and leading sporty lives. In addition to providing cutting-edge content, we’re committed to creating a support system for women who are striving to be their best selves.
You can connect with Girls Gone Sporty on:
I’ve been added to a great group of girls (ambassadors are put into groups, so that we can get to know each other better, which is a great idea) – GO #TEAMSTELLAR! Here are links to some of their fantastic blogs:
…hopefully, some of these cool chicks will be featuring on my blog in future (hint, hint… I’m looking for some interesting bloggers to interview!)